Groups

Long shot I know but has anyone got.....a Fun and Foam Factory machine???????/ pleeeeeeeeease x

I only got ours last year and so only used it a handful of times and can't find the instructions! Doeas anybody know how many parts shampoo to water it's meant to be?
    Also, I've filled it anyway but nothings coming out does anyone know why??
    Any help would be much appreciated x x

6 Comments

someone on this review says 1 to 8 ratio...
    buzzillions.com/dz_…ews

havent got one myself but this may help you?

Original Poster

LaoTzu;5305758

someone on this review says 1 to 8 … someone on this review says 1 to 8 ratio...http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_1616385_buzz_bee_toys_fun_n_foam_factory_reviewshavent got one myself but this may help you?

Brilliant.......thanks for that hun..rep left x

Original Poster

Oh it's still not working:-( Can't understand it:cry:

Plug it in sweetheart.:thumbsup:

hannah19790;5305946

Oh it's still not working:-( Can't understand it:cry:

Add more shampoo. The 1:8 thing is just a guide, since shampoos come in various different thicknesses. Just try experimenting until you find the right balance of bubbliness and soapiness.

Original Poster

moob;5306005

Plug it in sweetheart.:thumbsup:

Oh thanks for that:p

dxx;5306094

Add more shampoo. The 1:8 thing is just a guide, since shampoos come in … Add more shampoo. The 1:8 thing is just a guide, since shampoos come in various different thicknesses. Just try experimenting until you find the right balance of bubbliness and soapiness.

yh did do that, tried from a small amount till I used the whole bottle.........but still no luck:cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions