Groups
    EXPIRED

Long Weekend Break To Barcelona

Hi, am looking for a holiday for my parents.

They want a holiday from Sat 9th-Tue12th April to Barcelona with hotel ideally from Heathrow. Any help or advice on Barcelona would be great. Thanks

6 Comments

how odd,i'm going to barcelona on those very dates ! cant really help as i've not been before,but we booked with expedia and are going to stay at the grand hotel central,which looks lovely and is in a good position,hope their trip goes well.

Original Poster

housefan

how odd,i'm going to barcelona on those very dates ! cant really help as … how odd,i'm going to barcelona on those very dates ! cant really help as i've not been before,but we booked with expedia and are going to stay at the grand hotel central,which looks lovely and is in a good position,hope their trip goes well.

What a coincidence. Is your deal good?

i thought so, about £350 each for ba flight and four star hotel

Original Poster

housefan

i thought so, about £350 each for ba flight and four star hotel

Are there any options for anything meals included?

Fly into Girona with Ryanair then get the 40 minute bus into Barcelona. Or even stay on the costa brava and get the train to Barcelona, which is a great service, as long as you stay West of Calella. If you want to stay in the centre, the just search on travel republic for a nice hotel.

when I went i stayed in salou for a couple of days then stayed in mhapartments.com/en/…rch theses were very nice and reasonably priced right in the middle of the city just off Las Ramblas. Flew to and from Reus and then got the train to Barcelona
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080

See more discussions