Groups

Long weekend for two lads needed.

Hey,
    me and a friend normally go to Dublin for St Paddies day once a year but this year we missed it as I moved to Norway. We where thinking of hitting the Oktober Fest but looking at prices it will cost me about £400 in flights, £400 in Holel Rooms and at least another £400 in beer and food. So I was thinking. Is there anywhere we could go in the world, for a long weekend for less? But something cool and where we can party?

Cheers all.

8 Comments

Banned

Prague

Amsterdam
    Edited by: "DLM" 11th Aug 2010

Banned

Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply's guys. I just spoke to my mate, he said he fancies Vegas. I'll look into Big Horn Mountains, what is it?

If I was to go for Vegas what would be the cheapest way to go and stay? Lastminute.com had the 30th to the 4th of october staying in the Bellagio for £750. Cheaper than Oktoberfest,lol. Anyone know what website's to use etc?

Ta .

Good old Blackpool,

Banned

vibeone

Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming

haha, i was going to post something like that but you beat me to it, guess it went over most peoples heads

Big Horn Mountains. I think they're in the same range as the Brokeback Mountains if that helps.

My house!!!

How good looking are you both? (_;)

Original Poster

choc1969

My house!!!How good looking are you both? (_;)

Ha ha, pic first!8)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541325
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1860
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1624
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp911

See more discussions