Longer/higher than 90cm built in electric double ovens - do they exist?

Found 5th Apr
Hiya. Please, has anyone ever bought / have a built in electric double oven longer / higher (top to bottom) than 90cm as this seems the longest / highest I can find looking around for an hour or so? If so would you be so kind to share the make / model number please. Many thanks in advance for any replies.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments
Not what your asking but... I'm swapping my double oven for 2 single ones, one on top of the other.. Single ovens are cheaper and will work better for us.. You can buy a new cabinet that will fit the 2 ovens but I'll just adjust the one we have.. Our double oven dieing
Original Poster
wayners1 h, 29 m ago

Not what your asking but... I'm swapping my double oven for 2 single ones, …Not what your asking but... I'm swapping my double oven for 2 single ones, one on top of the other.. Single ovens are cheaper and will work better for us.. You can buy a new cabinet that will fit the 2 ovens but I'll just adjust the one we have.. Our double oven dieing

Good call that wayners and something I hadn't even considered so thank you for sharing your concept
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants