Groups

Longest CDWow order dispatch??

I've been waiting literally for weeks for a CD for my nan and wondered why it hadn't arrived, so finally decided to log in and check, these are the details- please note the order date and that I haven't received an email from and they've took payment too.

6 Apr 2008 CD ROBERT FARAGO - Calm And Peaceful Mind Pending Dispatch

I am so peed off!!!!

7 Comments

I would email them,its probably been lost in the post........CD Wow have always sent me another CD / DVD when it got lost in the post.

Worth a try

Banned

I ordered something of play once that was pre-order....due in 2 weeks......
    A year and a half later I'm still waiting for them to have stock

Just tried looking for a phone number for you but no good - I hate it when you can only e-mail.

Goodluck

Banned

Whats the CD? Maybe we can find it cheaper & you can get a refund

I refuse to order from CDWOW now because they take so long to deliver. My last order took about 6 weeks to turn up - they were blaming their supplier, which maybe true but it reflects badly on them.

kirstyanderson;2190625

I would email them,its probably been lost in the post........CD Wow have … I would email them,its probably been lost in the post........CD Wow have always sent me another CD / DVD when it got lost in the post.Worth a try

My order reads the same O placed in March:)

Oh yeh, for your Nan - right! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions