Groups

Longevity of the wii

Hi guys

quick Question

How long do you guys reckon the wii still has left before Nintendo bring out the next one to succeed it?

Someones offered me one for £120 with a load of stuff but not sure whether I should buy it or will I regret it with Nintendo then releasing a successor to the wii shortly.

thanks for looking.

10 Comments

I think the question would be whether you would use it enough to justify buying it. I've got friends who have one that was great fun for a few months but is now gathering dust!

we got one, used it for about 6 weeks and now sat there not being used...

Banned

calmacuk

I think the question would be whether you would use it enough to justify … I think the question would be whether you would use it enough to justify buying it. I've got friends who have one that was great fun for a few months but is now gathering dust!

Yeah it could possibly be the most unused console ever made...

Reckon it has another year at least.

Most of my friends bought them used from for a few months now gathering dust.

Banned

everyone who i know who owns one never uses it. its fun until the gimmick wears off and you realise a standard control is much easier and more usefull to use

My guess is two years. Nintendo will be launching the 3DS worldwide early next year, then they'll probably announce or tease Wii2 at E3 2011 before releasing it Winter 2012 or 2013 depending on the competition and world economy.

Had ours over a year and its used all the time

ours is used loads...mabe cos its summer hols?

ryman1000

its fun until the gimmick wears off and you realise a standard control … its fun until the gimmick wears off and you realise a standard control is much easier and more usefull to use

This is exactly what I found - I bought a second-hand wii with mario olympics and didn't get on with the controller at all. I was bored with it after about 30 mins and put the whole lot on ebay just to get my money back.

I still love my gamecube but was very disappointed with the wii to be honest. I'm sure there are some good games like mario galaxy etc. but I'll stick with the PS3, which I personally think is in a completely different league.

I bought a wii on release but after a few weeks i stopped playing it and haven't touched it since
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55101
      2. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260

See more discussions