Groups
    EXPIRED

longleat safari park accomodation

could anyone tell me where is a nice place to stay near longleat safari park at a reasonable price that would be suitable for 2 adults and two young children staying for 1 night either on 25th of may or the 24th of august must be within 1 hours drive to longleat

7 Comments

Have a look at Travel lodge as that's what I have booked and got a room for £29 click on there promotional offer before seraching for rooms

There is a lovely little hotel called the woolpack which is about 10-15 mins max drive from Longleat. It is owned by Old English inns and they often have special offers such as 2 nights for one etc. If you have BT broadband you can get 2 4 1 rooms all year round. Also, they offer late availability rates of £17.50 pppn at weekends (Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun) which can be booked from the Weds. The breakfast is fab as is the lunch/dinner menu. The hotel is just behind the Beckington travelodge. If you do choose the travelodge route take some flash wipes as when I last stayed there the cleaner was useless! Also, you can book breakfast at the woolpack (£7.95) even if you're not staying there. Hope this helps - have a great time.

P.S. If you collect Tesco clubcard points you can order Longleat tickets as a deal.

sorry - didn't see you only wanted one night. On Sunday 25th May you might be able to get a late availability room - though if you don't want to take the chance call the hotel and ask for any applicable special offers

Original Poster

dont suppose anyone has any promotional codes for the old english inns

no sorry - but keep an eye open as they often advertise in the weekend newspapers

Original Poster

thanks took your advice and got a four poster bedroom with sofa bed, breakfast and evening meal for £80 and then used clubcard tokens for the longleat tickets
    thanks

my garden i can pop up the tent and do full english breakfast!! very reasonable under 45 mins from longlet!
    lol

maybe try center parc phone then for a last min deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ap on iPhone ios1144
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK34
      3. Looking for an iPhone deal44
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues22

See more discussions