Groups

Looing for a big car boot sale

Does anyone know of any big car boot sales in South East Lincolnshire this Sunday.
    Thanks

21 Comments

Do they not tell you about them in your local free paper ?

Wrotham Field
    (Top of Wrotham Hill)
    A20 Kent

Set your Sat Nav!
    Post Code TN15 7NS

Junction 2/2A off M20 - Just 3 miles from Brands Hatch

Sellers arrive between 7am & 10am
    No need to book - just turn up!
    Cars £12
    Large Vans £17
    Caravan & Boat Sales Welcome!
    Public 8am - 3pm
    Large Car parks £1.50
    Toilets - Refeshments -
    Many Attractions

No unauthorised selling of food or drinks

No selling of counterfeit goods

dont know if this is too far away, im not too good with geography :lol:

what is your postcode?

Original Poster

dontasciime;6070203

Do they not tell you about them in your local free paper ?

Looked in both local papers and could only find smaller ones. Have been planning to do one for 3 years and have loads to take, so would really like a big one where I can get rid of everything. Can find lots for Bank Holiday Monday but have other plans.

Original Poster

ilovepink;6070234

what is your postcode?

NG34 - Would travel up to 30 miles.

kittycatboots;6070245

NG34 - Would travel up to 30 miles.

is the one i put up just now too far?

To: TN15 7NS, Wrotham
    Distance: 138.4 miles (show in km)
    Time: 2 hr 44 min

WOW well too far away

best to ring them first as im not sure how old the ads are x

Original Poster

ilovepink;6070271

From: NG34, ScredingtonTo: TN15 7NS, WrothamDistance: 138.4 miles … From: NG34, ScredingtonTo: TN15 7NS, WrothamDistance: 138.4 miles (show in km)Time: 2 hr 44 minWOW well too far away

Thanks very much for that ilovepink. Thought I might stay local, the early morning is going to be a killer anyway.

yourbooty.co.uk/Lin…tml

loads here^^^

do make sure you ring the organisers of each one first as they maybe old ads and dont want you setting off and no ones there lol

Original Poster

ilovepink;6070280

http://www.postadverts.com/-5/posts/72-Car-Boot-Sales/526-Car-Boot-Venues/14481-Sleaford-Town-Football-Club-Car-Boot-Sale-Sleaford.html

The one in Sleaford is looking very good. I googled carboots in this area and didn't find much.
    Many thanks.

kittycatboots;6070326

The one in Sleaford is looking very good. I googled carboots in this … The one in Sleaford is looking very good. I googled carboots in this area and didn't find much.Many thanks.

no worries hope you make loadsa £££££££££££££3

personally i find you sell more at smaller ones, as if its HUGE there is so much for people to choose from. smaller ones still get the same amount of visitors but tere is less to choose so they buy more - in theory think i might do one this weekend too what u selling?

superskilly;6070820

personally i find you sell more at smaller ones, as if its HUGE there is … personally i find you sell more at smaller ones, as if its HUGE there is so much for people to choose from. smaller ones still get the same amount of visitors but tere is less to choose so they buy more - in theory think i might do one this weekend too what u selling?

not always true i do the giant one round our way and always have made £150+, whereas when i have walked round the smaller one in the same area they are surprised to hear how much i make they are lucky to make £40

Original Poster

superskilly;6070820

personally i find you sell more at smaller ones, as if its HUGE there is … personally i find you sell more at smaller ones, as if its HUGE there is so much for people to choose from. smaller ones still get the same amount of visitors but tere is less to choose so they buy more - in theory think i might do one this weekend too what u selling?

Have de-pinked my daughters bedroom as she says far to old for it, so have Laura Ashley Duvet and Throw with loads to match and also kitchen gadgets that looked like a good idea and never used. It will be worth doing one just to have a clear out.

Original Poster

ilovepink;6070848

not always true i do the giant one round our way and always have made … not always true i do the giant one round our way and always have made £150+, whereas when i have walked round the smaller one in the same area they are surprised to hear how much i make they are lucky to make £40

Do you sell ladies clothing? is it worth selling or is it better to sell on-line?

kittycatboots;6071430

Have de-pinked my daughters bedroom as she says far to old for it, so … Have de-pinked my daughters bedroom as she says far to old for it, so have Laura Ashley Duvet and Throw with loads to match and also kitchen gadgets that looked like a good idea and never used. It will be worth doing one just to have a clear out.

Hmmm you wouldn't be thinking of selling any of the Laura Ashley stuff on here would you?? Just starting to 'pink' my little ones room!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nat66;6072144

Hmmm you wouldn't be thinking of selling any of the Laura Ashley stuff on … Hmmm you wouldn't be thinking of selling any of the Laura Ashley stuff on here would you?? Just starting to 'pink' my little ones room!! :thumbsup:

If I can find my camera charger, I will photograph the bedding and put it on. The Throw is as new, the duvet is ok but has been washed regularly over the past 3 years, still looks ok though.

kittycatboots;6077561

If I can find my camera charger, I will photograph the bedding and put it … If I can find my camera charger, I will photograph the bedding and put it on. The Throw is as new, the duvet is ok but has been washed regularly over the past 3 years, still looks ok though.

That would be great thanks ~ can you please PM when pics and details are up and I'll take a look :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions