Groups

LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE (golden Oldie)

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me, "You lazy p***k! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your fat a**e and give her a break!"

I thought 'S**t women!' Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at this nosey cow and told her in no uncertain terms to sod off and mind her own business. I told her my wife had green fingers and that she really enjoyed gardening.

After a few days I felt really bad, so I went out and bought her a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side. I'm really proud of the deal I got and also very proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes guys, we should take good care of our wives... then maybe they'll take good care of us.

I've attached a picture below...hope it comes through OK

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/untitled-5.jpg

I KNOW…I'M TOO BLOODY SOFT WITH HER. SHE'LL PROBABLY WANT GEARS ON IT NEXT!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4821172

strong swear filter avoidance

thankyou

and before you ask, YES YOUR BUM LOOKS BIG ON IT! :whistling:

PM me where you buy them........The ball + chain has a birthday coming up:-D

I AM THE NEW MOD YOUR ASS IS MINE THREAD LOCKED

[COLOR=magenta]SOME COLOURED RUBBISH ABOUT RULES[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=olive]SOME CARP ABOUT F/S FORUM AND BOFFER[/COLOR]

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4821399

I AM THE NEW MOD YOUR ASS IS MINE THREAD LOCKED[COLOR=magenta]SOME … I AM THE NEW MOD YOUR ASS IS MINE THREAD LOCKED[COLOR=magenta]SOME COLOURED RUBBISH ABOUT RULES[/COLOR][COLOR=olive]SOME CARP ABOUT F/S FORUM AND BOFFER[/COLOR]

on the shandy early rappy?

skusey;4821404

on the shandy early rappy?

KILL WOUND INJURE CHOMP YER YOU,YOU
    :oops:yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2643
      2. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1922
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764496

See more discussions