Groups

Look at This - Baby survives being hit by train

The child involved was ok seemingly. Just came on the news. weird.

Link below.

32 Comments

Original Poster

omg i feel sick
    cant believe the baby survived! very very lucky

Just saw this on sky news. OMG!! How on earth that baby came out of that with just a bump on the head, I will never know. Someone was sure looking over him that day. As a mum, it made me feel sick to watch.

Liitle boy just had bruises. Must have been awful for the mother and Train driver to see happen.

Original Poster

I know i was horrified when i seen it. Watched it a couple of times and it doesnt get any easier to watch. :?

At least that's xmas and new year off for the driver, so at least some good came from it.

ok fair enough lucky baby. but why the hell did she let go of the pushchair to pull up her trousers as the train approached. she was aware it was really windy and she let it get quite far befor train took it under. stupid.

Original Poster

wulshaz;6592743

thats frighteningcheck this same page … thats frighteningcheck this same page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7mbicHCcY&NR=1

See surely you would have just taken the kid out first etc. Obv it was going to start moving.

omg! that made me feel sick, i cant even begin to imagine how that poor woman must of felt.. thank goodness the LO was okay

My god - how on earth did that baby survive! Very lucky indeed!

magicbeans;6592762

ok fair enough lucky baby. but why the hell did she let go of the … ok fair enough lucky baby. but why the hell did she let go of the pushchair to pull up her trousers as the train approached. she was aware it was really windy and she let it get quite far befor train took it under. stupid.

Stupid, maybe but it was just normal carelessness that we all suffer from occasionally. It was nothing more than an accident. I'm sure she's a perfectly fit mother.

scott1295;6592765

See surely you would have just taken the kid out first etc. Obv it was … See surely you would have just taken the kid out first etc. Obv it was going to start moving.

deffinatly,i wouldnt waste any time trying to get pram out,sod the pram i would just get my baby out

magicbeans;6592762

ok fair enough lucky baby. but why the hell did she let go of the … ok fair enough lucky baby. but why the hell did she let go of the pushchair to pull up her trousers as the train approached. she was aware it was really windy and she let it get quite far befor train took it under. stupid.

It was an accident though and one of those things. Unfortunately she is in Australia and doesn't use HUKD's so therefore isn't perfect like everyone on here. :lol:

deek72;6592785

Stupid, maybe but it was just normal carelessness that we all suffer from … Stupid, maybe but it was just normal carelessness that we all suffer from occasionally. It was nothing more than an accident. I'm sure she's a perfectly fit mother.

i wouldnt call her an unfit mother. there are defo some weirdos out there. shes a stupid mother.

That is one lucky little boy!

Just look at the horror and desperation of the two women stood near her. They think it's all over. Imagine the elation when they pull baby out and he's ok, I'd have loved to have seen that. I'm getting tinglies thinking about it.:oops:

magicbeans;6592762

Sorry hun, I have to disagree.....this was just an accident...she'll probably hate herself for 'pulling her trousers up' but I don't think she could ever have forseen that happening:? I honestly feel sick...so glad he was ok:)

deek72;6592881

Just look at the horror and desperation of the two women stood near her. … Just look at the horror and desperation of the two women stood near her. They think it's all over. Imagine the elation when they pull baby out and he's ok, I'd have loved to have seen that. I'm getting tinglies thinking about it.:oops:

lol so am I....aww bless..the relief that was felt!!

scott1295;6592697

]Link.

:shock:

God I feel ill, even knowing the baby was ok.

Just one of those things. As a mum I've done some silly things in my time, I'm sure most of us have. But luckily nothing ever comes of them for 99.9% of us.

gemmar26;6592934

:shock:

Hmm, very expressive. How's it hangin witchy, and stop stalking me.:-D

hannah19790;6592901

Sorry hun, I have to disagree.....this was just an accident...she'll … Sorry hun, I have to disagree.....this was just an accident...she'll probably hate herself for 'pulling her trousers up' but I don't think she could ever have forseen that happening:? I honestly feel sick...so glad he was ok:)

guess im being judgemental... :oops:

magicbeans;6592973

guess im being judgemental... :oops:

Aww no, I can see what u were saying tho:thumbsup:
    Congrats on 13k btw xx

hannah19790;6593027

Aww no, I can see what u were saying tho:thumbsup: Congrats on 13k btw xx

haha...didnt realise that...there was a time when everyone used to look at postcounts to post those congrats threads!! kinda glad they stopped that...was a bit mad!!

It really makes you think, one thing I've always found with any pushchair we have had is that all the brakes are pants no matter how much you spend.

It scared me seeing that even knowing beforehand the baby was OK, seeing the footage there is still disbelief that he escapes.

Stupid cow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why put the Title as "look at this" It does not help people when looking to post it themselves and then duplicate posts get done! Really annoys me:x

Just imagine the horror she felt when she realised it was rolling, and then fell off the edge just as the train arrived!

Banned

shes from melbourne........expect no less this wouldnt of happened in sydney

I felt sick watching that, every mothers worst nightmare. My stomach literally churned, even knowing the baby was ok. I can imagine the sheer horror everyone experienced in those split seconds.

loobie;6592773

My god - how on earth did that baby survive! Very lucky indeed!

the train obv didnt hit the baby

makes u cringe watching it, cant imagine how the mother must have felt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182469
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213642
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226

See more discussions