Found 11th Aug 2010
Can you tell if its Midnight CLUB Complete Edition or just the normal one? The ps3 version states platinum edition but the xbox just says classics yet it has the complete edition boxart.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

platinum is the same as classic. Just platinum is for ps3 and classics are xbox. Both are the complete game (all dlc) i beleive.

Original Poster

ErrorOperator

platinum is the same as classic. Just platinum is for ps3 and classics … platinum is the same as classic. Just platinum is for ps3 and classics are xbox. Both are the complete game (all dlc) i beleive.

Thanks Operator.

Original Poster

Sorry to bother ya again,

I'm looking at the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, I found it for £13 here coolshop.co.uk/cat…360, but what confuses me is the boxart does not show the ultimate version but the text advertises the ultimate version and that extra game with it. Has anyone ordered from them, or can anyone confirm it is the ultimate version?

PraxxtorCruel

Sorry to bother ya again,I'm looking at the Burnout Paradise Ultimate … Sorry to bother ya again,I'm looking at the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, I found it for £13 here http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/42678-burnout-paradise--the-ultimate-box-and-trivial-pursuit-double-bundle--for-x360, but what confuses me is the boxart does not show the ultimate version but the text advertises the ultimate version and that extra game with it. Has anyone ordered from them, or can anyone confirm it is the ultimate version?

I have that exact game. Both games Burnout and trivia come in one case. And it is the ulitmate box edition (so has party pack)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions