look out for the humanity star

Found 31st JanEdited by:"seb"
For millennia, humans have focused on their terrestrial lives and issues. Seldom do we as a species stop, look to the stars and realize our position in the universe as an achingly tiny speck of dust in the grandness of it all.

Humanity is finite, and we won't be here forever. Yet in the face of this almost inconceivable insignificance, humanity is capable of great and kind things when we recognize we are one species, responsible for the care of each other, and our planet, together. The Humanity Star is to remind us of this.

No matter where you are in the world, rich or in poverty, in conflict or at peace, everyone will be able to see the bright, blinking Humanity Star orbiting Earth in the night sky. My hope is that everyone looking up at the Humanity Star will look past it to the expanse of the universe, feel a connection to our place in it and think a little differently about their lives, actions and what is important.

Wait for when the Humanity Star is overhead and take your loved ones outside to look up and reflect. You may just feel a connection to the more than seven billion other people on this planet we share this ride with."

thehumanitystar.com
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments
Pass.
The biggest star to humanity and mankind, now as it is happening, I don't know forever though, since the wheel, electricity, printing on paper, is likely to be :-

full consensus distributed ledger technology, DLT (which includes the internet). If you don't know, read the report from the UK Government Chief Scientist, read its foreword for these remarkable words of wisdom. (Note Hashgraph is emerging after Block Chains and an implementation of DLT). Nevermind Brexit, Trump, immigration, May, Blair..., Hitler, Trotsky, this is it, DLT, a solution for freedom and bring back personal control.

I am positive about this DLT and what it may bring within a decade. Though I don't know about what may be in your, "everyone will be able to see the bright, blinking Humanity". What the heck is this?! @seb

Edit:
I see that you have added a link to The Humanity Star.
I was not sure what I was looking at though, see Youtube link, I believed it moved along a 45 degree line from lower right too top left.

Edited by: "splender" 31st Jan
33172709-kNeRR.jpg
It's space trash paving the way to space adverts.
Banned
They get SNOWFLAKES in space because we get them on here.
splender3 h, 18 m ago

The biggest star to humanity and mankind, now as it is happening, I don't …The biggest star to humanity and mankind, now as it is happening, I don't know forever though, since the wheel, electricity, printing on paper, is likely to be :-full consensus distributed ledger technology, DLT (which includes the internet). If you don't know, read the report from the UK Government Chief Scientist, read its foreword for these remarkable words of wisdom. (Note Hashgraph is emerging after Block Chains and an implementation of DLT). Nevermind Brexit, Trump, immigration, May, Blair..., Hitler, Trotsky, this is it, DLT, a solution for freedom and bring back personal control.I am positive about this DLT and what it may bring within a decade. Though I don't know about what may be in your, "everyone will be able to see the bright, blinking Humanity". What the heck is this?! @seb

Do you use a random word generator?
bryanhaines3998 m ago

Do you use a random word generator?

yes, like many people, my skill is to sequence some words in order, the challenge is that you have to understand the order and sequence of humanity, for which I am still a beginner
"we are all insignificant specs of dust"..".repeat!" "Brains"..."no! you are all insignificant specs of dust, repeat!"

Oh yeah and can anyone say 'balooon'
Sorry, this is me...
..... Appreciate the dancers..
Edited by: "mrty" 31st Jan
More pointless detritus, theres plenty of stars to look at, real ones better than looking at a oversized ball of tinfoil.
Humanity has the amazing ability to waffle pretentious tripe.
deleted265520
splender18 h, 49 m ago

yes, like many people, my skill is to sequence some words in order, the …yes, like many people, my skill is to sequence some words in order, the challenge is that you have to understand the order and sequence of humanity, for which I am still a beginner

No, you just go out your way to try and sound smart.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants