look what i got.....

Banned
    post#2

might make this thread for ps3 users to share there online trophy stats,

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

always wondered how people got these,

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/dj_urban.png

all you do is make a portabl id via uk.playstation.com sign in using your psn, then make a portable id

Banned

Oh.... so its like a Gamer profile like the 360 has?

Catch up

lol

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;5988630

Oh.... so its like a Gamer profile like the 360 has?Catch uplol

i alway's seen those tag things, never knew how to get one, :whistling:

i do have one now, also never seen a 360 tag before

oh yeah what happened to that thread last night, the one ASB said to make to no refrence to user?

was it to do with that rap lyric thread?

Lool theres a thread dedicated for this mate :thumbsup: and the good thing is your trophies get updated automatically. And I think the 360 ones are unofficial

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;5988676

Lool theres a thread dedicated for this mate :thumbsup: and the good … Lool theres a thread dedicated for this mate :thumbsup: and the good thing is your trophies get updated automatically. And I think the 360 ones are unofficial

is there, you got a linky for it? :thumbsup: even better so if i got a trophy then that tag in this thread will update automatically ?

oh yeah theres a user on psn thekingofallgames 40+platinums, almost 3000 trophys send a msg and view profile over psn/ or compare trophys

dj_urban;5988684

is there, you got a linky for it? :thumbsup: even better so if i got a … is there, you got a linky for it? :thumbsup: even better so if i got a trophy then that tag in this thread will update automatically ?oh yeah theres a user on psn thekingofallgames 40+platinums, almost 3000 trophys send a msg and view profile over psn/ or compare trophys

Yeh you gotta go on the website and portable id and then click update and it'll update it on every website you pasted it on I'll find the link now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

See more discussions