Groups

lookin at getting some ghds

please can someone help need some ghds and was lookin in argos
    BaByliss Pro 230 Straightener.443/4438
    25% longer ceramic plates for fast,
    smooth straightening with ultra-fast heat recovery for constant high heat.
    •230 degrees heat up temperature.
    •Ceramic coated.
    •Ionic conditioning.
    •15 seconds heat up time.
    •3 variable heat settings.
    •Automatic worldwide voltage.
    •Auto shut off.
    •3m salon swivel cord.
    •Includes luxury storage pouch, heat protection mat and 4 sectioning clips.
    •Includes free matching hairdryer.
    •Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
    are these as gd as ghds
    or any help on getting some please

28 Comments

Banned

argos dont sell ghd? or do you mean you looking at getting some hair straighteners?

amazon have the ghd for just over £80 i think

try fhi they are just as good as ghds i have them and they are brill

Save your cash and get a skinhead like me.

Supermod

GHD's are in a complete league of their own when it comes to hair straighteners. I bought my girlfriend a pair 5 years ago and they work perfectly.

Original Poster

i hav some they worked till 4 days ago and need some asap but as cheap as poss

Original Poster

transit

Save your cash and get a skinhead like me.

lol

Supermod

cookjackie

i hav some they worked till 4 days ago and need some asap but as cheap as … i hav some they worked till 4 days ago and need some asap but as cheap as poss

Can you not get them repaired?

cookjackie

i hav some they worked till 4 days ago and need some asap but as cheap as … i hav some they worked till 4 days ago and need some asap but as cheap as poss

Don't suppose you live near Glasgow, theres a place near me that fixes ghd's for £10! Mine must be about 10 years old now!

Original Poster

dont know where to go

Banned

do you know what is wrong with them and how old are they are? as you can buy parts for them

Original Poster

i dont know how old they r and as or wat is wrong the went sizzle and it look like steam comin from them now they dont power up

Banned

just checked amazon and they gone back up again, nearer £90 now, but you could sell yours as faulty, people do buy them when knackered

Banned

the ones you have listed in the op are supposed to be very good, last time i checked these where cheaper by a few quid on amazon and do come in different colours

Original Poster

how much would i be lookin at if i sold them

Supermod

cookjackie

i dont know how old they r and as or wat is wrong the went sizzle and it … i dont know how old they r and as or wat is wrong the went sizzle and it look like steam comin from them now they dont power up

I have a place down by me who my friend has theirs repaired with recently. It cost £29. Usually it is just the power cable that goes.

If you want to post them to me with the amount I can arrange the repair if you like. Obviously show you the receipt and details of who is repairing. I think, but don't quote me until I can confirm, they don't charge if they cannot fix them.

magicjay1986

I have a place down by me who my friend has theirs repaired with … I have a place down by me who my friend has theirs repaired with recently. It cost £29. Usually it is just the power cable that goes. If you want to post them to me with the amount I can arrange the repair if you like. Obviously show you the receipt and details of who is repairing. I think, but don't quote me until I can confirm, they don't charge if they cannot fix them.

thats so sweet of you

Original Poster

i might try replacin the power cable and see what happens

Supermod

ilovepink

thats so sweet of you

Well they tend to get repaired and become as good as new with a short warranty at such a small fraction of the price!

Original Poster

i was askin how good the babylis one where compaired to ghds

Supermod

cookjackie

i was askin how good the babylis one where compaired to ghds

...and I said, GHDs are in a league of their own.

You will buy 5/6 pairs of £30 straighteners whereas the investment of GHDs will work out in the long run.

Original Poster

ok thanks for all ur help i will just hav to buy a pair does anyone know where i can get some cheap as thanks

Supermod

cookjackie

ok thanks for all ur help i will just hav to buy a pair does anyone know … ok thanks for all ur help i will just hav to buy a pair does anyone know where i can get some cheap as thanks

ASOS.

magicjay1986

...and I said, GHDs are in a league of their own. You will buy 5/6 pairs … ...and I said, GHDs are in a league of their own. You will buy 5/6 pairs of £30 straighteners whereas the investment of GHDs will work out in the long run.

+1 I have actually done this......

Supermod

kelly1987

+1 I have actually done this......

If only everyone realises this.

Banned

£98 on asos unless you know of any codes

£89 on amazon amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

l have to agree with above , there is no comparison to ghd´s. Buy anything else and u´ll regret it hun x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions