lol

Viking direct?

Hi can I speak to a Joe Bloggs please

Original Poster

soz he is in blogg street and i am at home lol

'neighbourhood watch coodinator'
    You should be called something like
    Inspector.. Morse

What about one of those John Bull kits ?
    You know the little red stampers with slots where you slide the rubber letters and numbers into .
    There not to bad . I have a set I actually dont use . Used to use them years ago for my advice notes , etc stamping the dates . Not sure where you would buy them now .
    Could flog you mine if your interested .

Original Poster

how much?

ricko

What about one of those John Bull kits ?You know the little red stampers … What about one of those John Bull kits ?You know the little red stampers with slots where you slide the rubber letters and numbers into .There not to bad . I have a set I actually dont use . Used to use them years ago for my advice notes , etc stamping the dates . Not sure where you would buy them now .Could flog you mine if your interested .

Not sure how much it's worth , I'll dig it out tomorrow . There should be one of those ink pads with it too .I'll give you more info tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions