Groups
    EXPIRED

lookin for beer deals

any 1 know where is doing any good deal on beer (fosters) etc

16 Comments

Fosters + beer do not belong in the same sentence!

asda are doing good multi buys for big boxes at mo.

blackpeppa;5343927

asda are doing good multi buys for big boxes at mo.

2 x 15 440 cans £14:)

Banned

tesco have carlsberg export bottles x ? for 7 quid something

just checked and its 18 x 275 for 7.99

You missed the boat mate. I got 96 cans of Stella for £25 delivered through Tesco :w00t:

Foxy102;5344112

You missed the boat mate. I got 96 cans of Stella for £25 delivered … You missed the boat mate. I got 96 cans of Stella for £25 delivered through Tesco :w00t:

OMG! briliant! how come

Banned

Foxy102;5344112

You missed the boat mate. I got 96 cans of Stella for £25 delivered … You missed the boat mate. I got 96 cans of Stella for £25 delivered through Tesco :w00t:

I don't want that boat mate..........stella from a can is absolute horse P155.....enjoy

Hi, you can get 3 x 12 cans of Fosters for £18.00 at Morrisons 440ml

15 millers for £7 at asda

Banned

goldmax;5344265

I don't want that boat mate..........stella from a can is absolute horse … I don't want that boat mate..........stella from a can is absolute horse P155.....enjoy

NEGATIVE - STELLA IS THE BEST CANNED BEER YOU CAN GET, BUT!!! IT NEEDS TO BE THE BELGIAN CANS NOT THE UK ONES - YOU WONT GET THEM IN TESCOS!!

GOLD TOP BELGIAN TIN YOUR AFTER :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Disco;5344258

OMG! briliant! how come

They had buy 2 cases of 24 cans for £15, added an online discount (£10 off a £50 spend) and hey presto! (They added the discount on the original price)
    So it was...

4 cases for £30
    Delivery £5.50
    Discount -£10

Tot £25.50!

They taste really nice out of the can BTW (they are the 330ml cans). 46p a pint can't be bad!

24 carlsberg for £10 at tesco
    nasty beer, but cheap :thumbsup:

Banned

Foxy102;5346785

They had buy 2 cases of 24 cans for £15, added an online discount (£10 o … They had buy 2 cases of 24 cans for £15, added an online discount (£10 off a £50 spend) and hey presto! (They added the discount on the original price)So it was...4 cases for £30Delivery £5.50Discount -£10Tot £25.50!They taste really nice out of the can BTW (they are the 330ml cans). 46p a pint can't be bad!

I need my beer for my wedding , you can't really serve lager from a can and yes it does

taste crap compared to bottles

goldmax;5349707

I need my beer for my wedding , you can't really serve lager from a can … I need my beer for my wedding , you can't really serve lager from a can and yes it doestaste crap compared to bottles

Oh well, if we all had the same tastes we'd be pretty boring I suppose, tastes good to me though! You'd be best off getting barrels for your wedding.

Banned

Foxy102;5349853

Oh well, if we all had the same tastes we'd be pretty boring I suppose, … Oh well, if we all had the same tastes we'd be pretty boring I suppose, tastes good to me though! You'd be best off getting barrels for your wedding.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, tbh I don't think its worth getting barrels etc in, some will prefer wine, some cider/bitter/lager, its difficult knowing what to get but at least the leftovers can come home
    to me:thumbsup:

When I got married I loaded up with wine and beer in France. Not sure if it's worth it these days though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn22
      2. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite11
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1111
      4. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation11

See more discussions