Looking at Ebay for another user - saw these. Deffo scammer???

Posted 24th Jan
ebay.co.uk/itm…vEj

ebay.co.uk/itm…zv5

Presently, they have 34 listings - all 'bargain' consoles etc. Some, as above listing a mobile and saying 'collection only' but then saying despatched by Ebay delivery?

I know the "Bay" is no doubt full of these and I'm seeing the tip of the iceberg but it has to be a scammer, right? All feedback as a buyer too. Even some of that isn't good!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
i would say scammer
I suppose it could be a hijacked account? A couple of feedback comments suggest they tried to claim from the seller as "Item not received" and such so clearly not to be trusted. None of the listings are ending imminently but there are some bidders. Might log in and report later - see what Ebay thinks...
Thanks great deal ordered
Conscience got the better of me so I've reported it to Ebay - just in case. I'll leave it up to them.

Just looking at some of their "buyer" feedback tells a story. Several sellers mentioning that they don't pay and one seller details "BUYER DEMANDING REFUNDS SOON AFTER DISPATCH FOR ITEMS "LOST IN POST.""

I suppose; in a week or two; they'll be set up with a new account doing the same thing.
Where is says on description dispatched by eBay etc it’s automatically added by eBay
He should have edited it
Misslovely24/01/2020 20:20

Where is says on description dispatched by eBay etc it’s automatically a …Where is says on description dispatched by eBay etc it’s automatically added by eBay He should have edited it

I see they're still 'up' so perhaps Ebay think they are kosher? I sure as sugar wouldn't be buying anything from them...
Who wants to text the number?
He/she is not a scammer. Just some oddbod that bought it over xmas who thought it was a really good ebay deal. Now they are desperate.
Willy_Wonka24/01/2020 22:28

He/she is not a scammer. Just some oddbod that bought it over xmas who …He/she is not a scammer. Just some oddbod that bought it over xmas who thought it was a really good ebay deal. Now they are desperate.

Have you seen just how much stuff they are selling though? Xboxes, PS4's, VR systems, Macbooks etc. Haha. They must have either bought or been given a hella lot of tech for Xmas!
Well, I'm not sure what point there is to reporting suspicious behavior to Ebay as it seems they either A) Do nothing, or B) Think this person is OK???

They've just added four more uber-bargain consoles to their listing set and some end in a few hours time. I really do hope I am wrong but I fear there are going to be some disappointed buyers...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants