Looking at getting sky for the first time..

Found 22nd Oct 2009
never had sky before and looking for some advice

I want all the channels, (6 mixes with movies and sports)
HD box and subscription
Multiroom with a skyplus box
10mb Broadband
and evening and weekend calls...

So thats basically £800 a year in fees, and £150 in installation and box costs..

What can i do to get the cost down? ?

Any sky workers here that can sort me out??

7 Comments

Bound to be a half price for a few months somewhere and free install etc as thats what I got last year.

Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] then type Sky in the search box. That will save you £100 from the start. HTH. :thumbsup:

PS Just remember to read all the terms and conditions and understand the cashback is not guaranteed.

Original Poster

shibi din;6660494

Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] then type Sky in the search box. That … Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] then type Sky in the search box. That will save you £100 from the start. HTH. :thumbsup:PS Just remember to read all the terms and conditions and understand the cashback is not guaranteed.

thanks i have used quidco before, that would save on the install, but if i did it through the site i wouldnt get any discounts on the monthly package for a few months which i would also like along with free boxes and installs

ill use quidco as a last resort

Banned

If you get multi room offer then you must get a free HD box and free installation with free regular sky box.

You will have to pay YOUR MIXES + HD SUB + PREMIUM CHANNELS + BB + CALLS

Banned

gR8_mUndA;6660716

If you get multi room offer then you must get a free HD box and free … If you get multi room offer then you must get a free HD box and free installation with free regular sky box.You will have to pay YOUR MIXES + HD SUB + PREMIUM CHANNELS + BB + CALLS

Harsh!

Original Poster

reason i want to get it is my dads got a tumor and cant work, so spends his days bored at home.. he loves watching football etc so i thought getting this would give him something to do.. but the price as it is plus installation and boxes is loads and was hoping i could find it cheaper somehow

Original Poster

do sky have an online chat live help? someone said it did but i cant find it..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this Xbox worth56
    2. Google Home Mini Commands57
    3. Cost effective damp proof laminate underlay34
    4. Arranging a courier88

See more discussions