Looking at renewing my Amazon Prime Student membership

Posted 11th Jan
Hi,

Just looking for some advice, I've had an email saying if I want to keep my Amazon Prime Student membership, I need to renew.

It gives me the option of 'A valid NUS Extra or NUS Apprentice Extra card (must show your name, institution, and date of expiry).'

Just confirming that if I buy a TOTUM card for £15, can I renew my Prime membership with it?

Thanks,
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Yes they normally ask to submit photo of the card.
I did this 2 years ago.
However last year I just paid and got the subscription renewed.
Yes and you can get a totum pro card and they will extend it further, they even allow you to open two prime accounts with the same card.
Edited by: "eslick" 11th Jan
Are you a student or just trying it on?
chimp14uk11/01/2020 21:44

Duno why but that just made me laugh.

I think that just sums up everyone on hotukdeals lol
SteMoss11/01/2020 22:02

Duno why but that just made me laugh. I think that just sums up everyone …Duno why but that just made me laugh. I think that just sums up everyone on hotukdeals lol

Innit just
chimp14uk11/01/2020 21:44

A student in my last year
rimalpatel00711/01/2020 19:59

Yes they normally ask to submit photo of the card. I did this 2 years ago. …Yes they normally ask to submit photo of the card. I did this 2 years ago. However last year I just paid and got the subscription renewed.

eslick11/01/2020 20:37

Yes and you can get a totum pro card and they will extend it further, they …Yes and you can get a totum pro card and they will extend it further, they even allow you to open two prime accounts with the same card.

Cheers for the info
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions