EXPIRED

Looking for 12 Month Xbox live bundle with any game.

I see you can use the packages that where available on the Xbox with the 360 and im looking to get a cheap Xbox live bundle with any game and want to pay less than about £25. Can anyone help me at all?

Thanks to all.

8 Comments

don't know anywhere that still does this deal. i did see 12 month xbox live for £30 at pcworld in high street kensington a couple of days ago. otherwise hmv.co.uk has xbox live 12 months + ralisport challenge for £35 - you can get 10% off if its your 1st purchase or if you have a student discount card.

there is also someone selling 12 months subscription code for £25 on ebay although can't post you a link but just do a search on ebay for "xbox live 12"

Original Poster

thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated.

Just back from my local Toys r us, after having bought 2 xbox (ordinary) games that come complete with headset and 12 months membership of xbox live. One of the games was Forza Motorsport - £19.99 and he other was Halo2 @ £29.99. Am guessing I got a bargain. Not sure if Forza is 360 compatible. About to check though. Can feel an ebay moment coming on - lol :-)

be very careful with ebay

mrtootough

Just back from my local Toys r us, after having bought 2 xbox (ordinary) … Just back from my local Toys r us, after having bought 2 xbox (ordinary) games that come complete with headset and 12 months membership of xbox live. One of the games was Forza Motorsport - £19.99 and he other was Halo2 @ £29.99. Am guessing I got a bargain. Not sure if Forza is 360 compatible. About to check though. Can feel an ebay moment coming on - lol :-)

Forza is 360 compatible although I'm not sure how good the emulation is right now.

John

Original Poster

Cool, thank you for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).22
    2. Private Number Plate22
    3. Switching from Apple to Andriod - Any advice?2643
    4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed33

See more discussions