Looking for 12month broadband contract

Found 4th Aug
Hey guys

I'm looking for the best price for a 12 month broadband contract. Any suggestions on who provide the best deal at the moment? Plusnet seem to have it at £28.99 per month with a bit of cash back too. Cheers
Community Updates
AskBroadband
9 Comments
What speed is that for with Plusnet and what is the cashback amount? I got BT infinity 1 for £28.99 with £95 cashback and a £150 Mastercard so bringing it down to about £15. Not bad for 50Mbps broadband.
MIDURIX1 h, 9 m ago

What speed is that for with Plusnet and what is the cashback amount? I got …What speed is that for with Plusnet and what is the cashback amount? I got BT infinity 1 for £28.99 with £95 cashback and a £150 Mastercard so bringing it down to about £15. Not bad for 50Mbps broadband.

That is not bad at all! I think they claim it is 66mbps + the casback is about £60 via quidco.
Edited by: "chubuking" 5th Aug
chubuking2 h, 18 m ago

That is not bad at all! I think they claim it is 66mbps + the casback is …That is not bad at all! I think they claim it is 66mbps + the casback is about £60 via quidco.

I got £95 visa quidco. Infinity 1 is 54Mbps maybe, but in real world test on average infinity 2 only gets you 12Mbps more and isn't worth the £10 extra. Although all their products have changed and they no longer have anything called Infinity.
AndyRoyd15 h, 6 m ago

ADSL? Sky, £20/m + £75 prepaid MC + £75 TCB = £7.50m / 12m …ADSL? Sky, £20/m + £75 prepaid MC + £75 TCB = £7.50m / 12m.https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/12months/75/sab/topcashback/https://www.topcashback.co.uk/sky-digital/

Andy, does the above deal include Sky TV or just BB & LL? Thanks
MIDURIX6 h, 20 m ago

What speed is that for with Plusnet and what is the cashback amount? I got …What speed is that for with Plusnet and what is the cashback amount? I got BT infinity 1 for £28.99 with £95 cashback and a £150 Mastercard so bringing it down to about £15. Not bad for 50Mbps broadband.

I got offered that package for £17 from BT last year so I think a lot of those cashback and MasterCard deals just refund the extra money you paid out. Probably to as a park to keep you in contract.
Gollywood4 h, 9 m ago

Andy, does the above deal include Sky TV or just BB & LL? Thanks

The Sky URL indicates the "£20/m before incentives" provides unlimited ADSL BB, landline & PAYG calls. No other Sky services, but Sky will likely attempt to present other services to you, that you can optionally dismiss / negotiate.
Probably should add the deal is "plus £9.95 setup fee".
kester764 h, 6 m ago

I got offered that package for £17 from BT last year so I think a lot of …I got offered that package for £17 from BT last year so I think a lot of those cashback and MasterCard deals just refund the extra money you paid out. Probably to as a park to keep you in contract.

If £17 had been offered I would have taken that, but luckily cashback paid this time.
Is the bt infinity 1 deal still on then?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants