Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For 16 Footballs, Waterbottles, Bootbags: Football Related Stuff

My sons having a football party for his birthday and instead of giving party bags i was going to get everyone a football and waterbottle, or football and bootbag something like that.
    Will be needing 16 of each, anyone know where to get any good deals?
    Ive seen the one at Sports direct £3 nike balls.

Thanks in advance for your help

5 Comments

The Nike footballs at SD are great, bootbags are a little more expensive, abt £4, water bottles from abt £2. Footie pens, notebooks, stationery etc. All great ideas for a party gift, rather than party bags, good on you
    Edited by: "HesFamily4" 6th Mar 2011

newitts.com/sho…sf= bottles from 71p
    not sure how the postage works as its by weight, but worth a look.

Original Poster

Thank you both! The rubbish you get in party bags gets thrown in the bin straight away, and i kind of feel obliged to do them so though i may aswell buy them all something useful and related to party for the same costs as i would spend on party bags!

If i bought the balls on SD would they come blown up? My sons party isnt until November but want to get sorted earlier as its my other sons birthday 4 days before and xmas aswell so very expensive time!

nono2522

Thank you both! The rubbish you get in party bags gets thrown in the bin … Thank you both! The rubbish you get in party bags gets thrown in the bin straight away, and i kind of feel obliged to do them so though i may aswell buy them all something useful and related to party for the same costs as i would spend on party bags!If i bought the balls on SD would they come blown up? My sons party isnt until November but want to get sorted earlier as its my other sons birthday 4 days before and xmas aswell so very expensive time!

The footballs don't normally come blown up, all the one's I purchased online had to be inflated.
    I know instore they are already inflated, but don't know if they would have them ready to be blown up, as by November, they would need doing again anyway.
    Have used Newitts, but they do charge £3.95 postage, delivery is only free on orders over £50
    Glad to be of help

Edited by: "HesFamily4" 6th Mar 2011

my son went to a football party and they were all given a waterbottle as their party bag with a little sticker with their name on it - it doubled up during the party as their waterbottle / party drink - great idea & he still uses it now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30119
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927379
      3. Cat Chat77738
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder33

See more discussions