EXPIRED

looking for 24 - Complete Seasons 1-6

i'm looking for 24 - Complete Seasons 1-6

the best i can find is amazon

amazon.co.uk/24-…8-1

£86.97

is this the best price?

3 Comments

yes mate i think it was. I searched for a good deal last week but thats the bet i got. I ended up buying series 1-4 from Hukders then 5 and 6 from the same person on ebay, ended up paying £62 for the lot. The best bet is put a Wanted thread in the fs/ft section in here and also look out for people on ebay selling more than one set and offering to send cheaper if you buy more than one. Good luck with the search!! Awesome program

Original Poster

Cantona_7;4224998

yes mate i think it was. I searched for a good deal last week but thats … yes mate i think it was. I searched for a good deal last week but thats the bet i got. I ended up buying series 1-4 from Hukders then 5 and 6 from the same person on ebay, ended up paying £62 for the lot. The best bet is put a Wanted thread in the fs/ft section in here and also look out for people on ebay selling more than one set and offering to send cheaper if you buy more than one. Good luck with the search!! Awesome program

thanx for that mate, unsure about buying from ebay as there are tons of fakes around

spannerz;4225019

thanx for that mate, unsure about buying from ebay as there are tons of … thanx for that mate, unsure about buying from ebay as there are tons of fakes around

yes you've got to be careful, id say look for someone with high rep, and that have posted more than one pics of the boxsets, with these sorts of things second hand ones will have probably only been watched once or twice anyway so are usually in good condition. I was very happy with the 6 i got, and for £25 cheaper than amazon, i think it was well worth it, as ill most likely sell it on in a few months anyway and hopefully recoup most of the ££. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions