Expired

Looking for 26" lcd tv with hdmi slot for around £250

5 replies
Found 14th Dec 2007
I am looking for a 26" lcd tv with an hdmi slot for my son. I was originally going to get the POLAROID FLU-2632 26" HD Ready LCD TV from pc world for £249.00 but its out ot stock now. I know comet and dixons have the same one but for £300 and none of the discount codes work. Anyone know of any similar ones or even a bit (not a lot) smaller screen for around the £250.00. I don't need the freeview as connecting up to sky. Preferably 2 scarts and i hdmi.

5 Comments

PC World have a Polaroid for £250
pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

Note to self:- Read entire messaage before replying

SVP Have this one if your quick, in stock but you never know who's going to read this before you!!
svp.co.uk/pro…nce

Dixons will price match even on line

Original Poster

guscom;1348812

Dixons will price match even on line

Does the item have to be in stock though. Dixons currys and pc world are all one. Do you think they will match pc world when an item is not in stock.

Original Poster

zeroHour2;1348769

SVP Have this one if your quick, in stock but you never know who's going … SVP Have this one if your quick, in stock but you never know who's going to read this before you!!http://svp.co.uk/product/yusmart_jc328ab65e_32_hd_ready_lcd_tv_4726_clearance

Thats a bit too big. good price for someone.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions