10 Comments

I have
sonic mega collecton
simpsons road rage
scooby doo

have others what games are u looking for

Original Poster

mupping boo

I havesonic mega collectonsimpsons road ragescooby doohave others what … I havesonic mega collectonsimpsons road ragescooby doohave others what games are u looking for

looking for the console before I look for games

i have a black console boxed £25 deliverd
if you want games then i can sort out a better price
thanks

Original Poster

mupping boo

i have a black console boxed £25 deliverdif you want games then i can … i have a black console boxed £25 deliverdif you want games then i can sort out a better pricethanks

Can I know what games ? controllers and memory cards ?

console black boxed (very good condition)
1 pad official
1 memory card
manual
all of the bags

madagascar
crash tag team racing
crash nitro kart
sponge bob

all games boxed with manuals

i have one all boxed etc not sure what price to ask, has controllers, caryy bag, aldos tv screen all boxed etc. will try and sort it out tomorrow. also has convertor to play other games from other console on. Plus lots of other boxed extras like kongo drums etc.

i can do an unboxed game cube 2 controllers 1 mem card and 3 games £25 delivered

i bought mine a few months back from ebay with 3 controdllers, 6 games and memory card for 23 delivered.

Loads on fleabay, £25 seems to be about right with a few games

i have 2 boxed gamecube's, everything new and sealed in packaging and never used so like new except the outer box has been opened to take the games out. either zelda ww or mario kart, both platinum silver consoles with all leads etc. the consoles have been sitting gathering dust for ages so the fact they're new won't be reflected in the price as i don't mind letting them go for cheap. just drop me a message if interested, can chuck in some games to an extra cost.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767156
    2. word association Game73844447
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543740
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047073

See more discussions