looking for 3 cheap HDMI 19inch Monitors... for raspberry pi setups

Posted 11th AugEdited by:"JaxStorm"
hi

im looking for 3 hdmi monitors if anyone can help as there are so many

out there and if you can advise on what is a good bracket to buy for

them that can be maneuvered to your viewing position, was hoping to get

x3 raspberry pi 3 b+ and some bluetooth mini keyboards

thanks for any help on this.

isnt the raspberry pi 3 b+ thats got the wifi in it ?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I've got a mate who had a job lot of Asus 18.5" monitors for sale, I think he probably has a few left if your interested?

Same as this one

currys.co.uk/gbu….ds
Any reason that you need multiple monitors ratjher than a kvm switch?
mas9911/08/2020 20:37

Any reason that you need multiple monitors ratjher than a kvm switch?

going to set them up for my 3 kids its been a long set of months via this lockdown and i need to do this so i can reward them with something cool
Edited by: "JaxStorm" 11th Aug
Uridium11/08/2020 20:34

I've got a mate who had a job lot of Asus 18.5" monitors for sale, I think …I've got a mate who had a job lot of Asus 18.5" monitors for sale, I think he probably has a few left if your interested?Same as this onehttps://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/pc-monitors/pc-monitors/asus-vs197de-18-5-tn-lcd-monitor-black-10206538-pdt.html?istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istFeedId=4d7eb93e-055f-499d-8ee5-1cdcc50d67d1&istItemId=iripxtqww&istBid=tztx&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~1007+(PLA)+MONITORS+-+Adaptive~1007+(PLA)+MONITORS+-+Adaptive+ad+group~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=m&ds_kids=92700055640891031&tgtid=1007+(PLA)+MONITORS+-+Adaptive&=--present--&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgo_5BRDuARIsADDEntTFGTok72hl8urY2qa9iWeVqmIef9c6hrJlku1PKdTN2mUGVBti4rUaAmMSEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks for reply and it's a shame it's not hdmi as it would of been great
I found this Samsung S19C450 but not sure what wall bracket to buy and not sure I can connect raspberry pi to it without it being hdmi!
19" monitors are usually dirt cheap to buy because nobody wants them. You often see them for less than £20 on gumtree/ebay. Trouble is, very few have HDMI inputs.

One option you might want to look at is using HDMI to VGA adapters
amazon.co.uk/Ada…1IY

I use one for a 19" monitor on a HP proliant microserver and it works brilliantly.
118luke12/08/2020 09:54

19" monitors are usually dirt cheap to buy because nobody wants them. You …19" monitors are usually dirt cheap to buy because nobody wants them. You often see them for less than £20 on gumtree/ebay. Trouble is, very few have HDMI inputs.One option you might want to look at is using HDMI to VGA adaptershttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-VicTsing-Converter-Desktop-Streaming-Black/dp/B016I341IYI use one for a 19" monitor on a HP proliant microserver and it works brilliantly.

thanks yeah that would work if i go that route because the raspberry pi kits on amazon are £59.99 now and last year i only paid around £40 for the pi3 b+ and thats why i hoping to spend low on the monitors, i just always get stuck on the brackets lol
This is what I use and it works very well on HDMI to VGA. It can be cheaper to buy the Raspberry Pi, SD Card, and case etc in separate parts just depends what you require and if you can wait for delivery.

Main thing is a 2 amp Power supply, good quality Micro USB cable and decent SD card.
Post a comment
@
    Text