Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for 30L pedal bin liners.

I purchased a pedal bin that I got via HUKD
    hotukdeals.com/ite…le/

Anyhow I ran out of 30l pedal bin liners I bought from Poundland, they have now stopped selling them and I have been to numerous supermarkets, poundshops, market stalls and believe it or not cannot find any.

I was just wondering to hopefully not having to make enquiries to John Lewis etc can I use these johnlewis.com/230…spx or are they for Brabantia bins only?

I have obviously seen them on sale online but they work out too expensive.

Sorry for a boring post

8 Comments

Lidl usually have them

Original Poster

jeany123;5124338

Lidl usually have them

Cheers, I may go to a Lidl on Saturday morning, never thought to look in there.

my local cheap c r a p shops always have them, you know the type with plastic stoarge boxes outside, £1 mops, cheap toys, garden bits etc?

Original Poster

4lyons09;5124407

my local cheap c r a p shops always have them, you know the type with … my local cheap c r a p shops always have them, you know the type with plastic stoarge boxes outside, £1 mops, cheap toys, garden bits etc?

Not where I look, It seems the 30L one's are never available. They always have 10, 15, 20L but never 30L or maybe I'm just unlucky.

Wilko's for ours:thumbsup:

i have a 30l also and get them form Lidl :roll:

Original Poster

Cheers, I'll try Lidl this Saturday.

Tesco sell them for a pack of 40 in the value range. I use them and have found them to be quite sturdy can't remember if they are 54p or 70 something - check their website and sizes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      2. Ide to sata converter55
      3. Best laptop on the market11
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56

See more discussions