Groups

Looking for 32/37" HD LCD TV

hey, i am looking for a pretty cheap tv, like stated above. i dont really know enough about them, but i am wanting it to use with a PS3 mainly, in a fairly small room.

i know the PS3's run in 1080, but would buying one in 720 make that much difference on a relatively small TV.

Also i saw this TV

amazon.co.uk/Sam…8-1

The reviews seem fairly positive and its pretty cheap? anyone got any advice or other tv's they'd recommend. From seeing this TV and price don't really want to spend more than 350

5 Comments

I wouldn't worry about 1080p too much - quite a lot of PS3 games don't even run at 1080p anyway.

Samsung make decent LCDs I guess - you may want to take a look at a retailer who provides an extended warranty however, like John Lewis or Richer Sounds.

Original Poster

moob;6383665

I wouldn't worry about 1080p too much - quite a lot of PS3 games don't … I wouldn't worry about 1080p too much - quite a lot of PS3 games don't even run at 1080p anyway.Samsung make decent LCDs I guess - you may want to take a look at a retailer who provides an extended warranty however, like John Lewis or Richer Sounds.

is a warranty a big deal? i mean, do they tend to break and have a lot of problems, or is it more one of those 'just in case' scenarios.

was in tesco direct today and they are doing a 32" hd ready tv with built in freeview for £259(dont know about the 1080p tho)

scales23;6383950

is a warranty a big deal? i mean, do they tend to break and have a lot of … is a warranty a big deal? i mean, do they tend to break and have a lot of problems, or is it more one of those 'just in case' scenarios.

It's a good idea. I've seen many threads on here for example, with people with broken panels.

As long as you choose a TV with HDMI connection then I wouldn't worry about 1080p.
    Expert reviews are that the difference is only visible on screens larger than 32"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions