Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for 4 tread step ladder for my mum!

My mum (who is only 4ft 11) is looking to get a cheapish ladderfor using around the house - access to loftpainting roof etc...Saw these budget ones....are any of these any good or can anyone recommend any?

screwfix.com/pro…408 at £36.99

screwfix.com/pro…443 at £38.99

wilkinsonplus.com/inv…040 at £18.99

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx at £20.00

Thought a 4 tread one would be okay - ideally would like a strong one that wasnt too heavy with a decent sized top step, and maybe safety treads, but not too dear! All options considered though!

Thanks in advance...Nikki

4 Comments

Try a tesco extra instore, i got a 4 step one a few months back for £8 and it is really solid...

Original Poster

Thanks for those tips - only problem is neither my mum or I drive and we stay in the same small village - its a city cos of the cathedrals and does have a woolies but it doesnt have ladders, and tescos is about 13 miles away so bit awkward with buses as I have 2 toddlers!

So prefer one that can be delivered - might try gumtree - anyone recommend makes that are good or any I should STAY CLEAR of?!

Thanks,,,

Banned

try ebuyer

got a telescopic one off there for about £30 instead of the £120+ they are everywhere else. its pretty solid too.

woolies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions