Groups

Looking for 4K tv

Hi all,
    Im looking for a 4K tv around the 49" mark for around 400 mark. Have been looking at the 50" Hisense on here and also 49" Sony x83c. Can anyone help out as I'm not into all this techy stuff on TVs these days.
    Cheers.

4 Comments

Hisense will NOT disappoint, I have the 65" best item I've ever bought the upscale quality is THEE Best on the market.

Original Poster

Thanks mxer450. What does it mean by upscalinv exactly as I've seen this. Does it just try and make HD channels better and closer to 4K? But obviously broadcasting channels in 4K will be 4K?

The Hisense H50M3300, that you can get for £360 as a new customer with Very, seems a bargain at that price. I very nearly bought one for the spare room but sadly that got vetoed right out of the park oO

leegriffiths79

Thanks mxer450. What does it mean by upscalinv exactly as I've seen this. … Thanks mxer450. What does it mean by upscalinv exactly as I've seen this. Does it just try and make HD channels better and closer to 4K? But obviously broadcasting channels in 4K will be 4K?

Yes, we watch a lot of SD and HD sky tv, and the picture is fantastic considering the sheer size of this thing, far better picture than my 42" Panasonic, I can't say enough about this to, you will not be disappointed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      2. Feels weird!511
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553800

See more discussions