Looking for 50/50 fridge freezer

Posted 22nd Jul
which brand is reliable? Currently using Hotpoint and not happy with it.
looking for no dispenser in fridge, must have Frost free feature...Please give me your suggestions...Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Frost free fridge or freezer.?
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml
Just got one of these in Black its got plenty of space
Beko are my first choice for white goods.

We had a Beko combined fridge/freezer for 16 years, it was in full working order when we replaced it with separate Beko fridge and freezer when we redid our old kitchen in 2012 , neither of them have ever given us any problems. Our current washing machine is also Beko, 5 years old and again no problems in the time we've owned it.
2nd vote here for beko.
bought beko 50/ 50 from j lewis 3 years ago it's great. a little bit noisy at times but it's still very good and great value.
Happy to vote Beko, had a 50/50 frost free with water dispenser for 8 yrs now and still going strong.
spoo22/07/2020 11:58

Beko are my first choice for white goods.We had a Beko combined …Beko are my first choice for white goods.We had a Beko combined fridge/freezer for 16 years, it was in full working order when we replaced it with separate Beko fridge and freezer when we redid our old kitchen in 2012 , neither of them have ever given us any problems. Our current washing machine is also Beko, 5 years old and again no problems in the time we've owned it.

Purely observational: the concept that longevity of design, components, manufacture, quality control used 16 years ago will apply to a product manufactured 16 seconds ago is kinda weird.
Same applies to any manufacturer.
AndyRoyd22/07/2020 12:45

Purely observational: the concept that longevity of design, components, …Purely observational: the concept that longevity of design, components, manufacture, quality control used 16 years ago will apply to a product manufactured 16 seconds ago is kinda weird.Same applies to any manufacturer.

The fridge/freezer bought in 1996 was reliable as were the fridge and freezer bought in 2012 and the washing machine bought in 2015 ( by way of comparison the Hotpoint, Indesit, Hoover and LG washing machines we had previously, all either died completely or needed repairing before they reached 5 years old). My dad also has a Beko fridge freezer bought approximately 10 years ago which has worked perfectly since he bought it.

Based on my experiences that's a long track record of reliability covering a period of over 20 years, no reason to believe a Beko product bought in 2020 would be different.
Edited by: "spoo" 22nd Jul
spoo22/07/2020 13:27

The fridge/freezer bought in 1996 was reliable as were the fridge and …The fridge/freezer bought in 1996 was reliable as were the fridge and freezer bought in 2012 and the washing machine bought in 2015 ( by way of comparison the Hotpoint, Indesit, Hoover and LG washing machines we had previously, all either died completely or needed repairing before they reached 5 years old). My dad also has a Beko fridge freezer bought approximately 10 years ago which has worked perfectly since he bought it. Based on my experiences that's a long track record of reliability covering a period of over 20 years, no reason to believe a Beko product bought in 2020 would be different.

Concept respected; based on a comprehensive dataset of one buyer.
My Beko broke down within 14 months. So, does that make it an unreliable brand. No, it doesn't.
My Hotpoint broke down after about 8 years. So, does that make it a reliable brand. No it doesn't
Is LIEBHERR any good?
MRWAFFLE22/07/2020 14:30

Is LIEBHERR any good?

My German is sketchy (to say the least) but does that brand translate as “Dear Mr?”
Post a comment
@
    Text