Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for 8ft trampoline

hi there,
    im looking for an 8 ft trampoline with enclosure for under £100 delivered.
    my garden is too small for any bigger i think.
    but i may consider a 10ft.
    can anyone help me?

5 Comments

Banned

B&Q

diy.com/diy…lse

But I think there's cheaper somewhere, let me see

hi, just checked out woolworths site. they have an 8ft trampoline for £79.99 and an enclosure for the same price. it says if you order the two together you would save £40 which would be just under £120 if my maths is right. however, when i added it to my basket the total came up as £89.98. to then get the item deliveredd it is £4.95 - totalling £94.93

hope this helps:thumbsup:

Banned

This one includes a free cover for the same price, and for £20 you can add some jump speakers???? Dont ask

trampolinesonline.co.uk/ind…107

Original Poster

daforr

hi, just checked out woolworths site. they have an 8ft trampoline for … hi, just checked out woolworths site. they have an 8ft trampoline for £79.99 and an enclosure for the same price. it says if you order the two together you would save £40 which would be just under £120 if my maths is right. however, when i added it to my basket the total came up as £89.98. to then get the item deliveredd it is £4.95 - totalling £94.93hope this helps:thumbsup:

JUST DISCOVERED THERE IS 10% OFF THAT PRICE TOO USING A VOUCHER ON THE VOUCHER PAGE!!!!!!
    Got the trampoline for £85.93 delivered, cheers everybody!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun savers11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??36
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early33
      4. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?23

See more discussions