Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a £10 p/m contract including any free mobile

As above. Anything out there?
    Any network, any mobile.

5 Comments

If you use quidco then the o2 deal is great, works out £11.25 p/m for 12 months, for 800 mins, 1600 texts and a bolt on...
    would have to buy your own phone somewhere though

can you tell me where this offer is i can only see the 9.79 offer

Original Poster

tazxxx;6960601

If you use quidco then the o2 deal is great, works out £11.25 p/m for 12 … If you use quidco then the o2 deal is great, works out £11.25 p/m for 12 months, for 800 mins, 1600 texts and a bolt on...would have to buy your own phone somewhere though

That's a top deal.. However I need a contract with phone inclusive :whistling:. Thanks tho

ele-font;6961268

That's a top deal.. However I need a contract with phone inclusive … That's a top deal.. However I need a contract with phone inclusive :whistling:. Thanks tho

You could easily pick up a cheapo one for £10-£15?
    prepaymania.co.uk/typ…er=

webbosport;6961192

can you tell me where this offer is i can only see the 9.79 … can you tell me where this offer is i can only see the 9.79 offer

Its the £19.58 12 month one, but you get £100 cashback from quidco.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…0-m

Original Poster

Well I found £10 p/m contract on virgin mobile (100 mins 100 texts) + free LG Cookie.
    It's 18 months so I suppose it will cost me more in the long run but wanted to know, what's the LG Cookie like?
    Or for £30 more one-off cost, they offer the Samsung tocco lite. Any guidence here?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment55
      2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy710
      3. Selling advice44
      4. Recommend a free reminder app912

See more discussions