Looking for a 13.3" or 14" laptop <£600

Found 11th Mar 2017
Looking for a laptop to replace my Acer C720 chromebook. Preferably would like something smaller than the standard 15.6" screen size. Anywhere from 11.6" to 14" would be great!. I say less than £600 but I would really like something a lot cheaper than that maybe around £400 but if I have to spend £600 on something good I will.

I was going to purchase this ao.com/pro…spx but they don't deliver to Northern Ireland.

I also was also looking at this but it's a bit pricey and not sure if its good value : amazon.co.uk/gp/…h=1

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
5 Comments

The Dell Outlet have Inspiron 13s (model 5378) for under £500 with 10% discount (marchmadness), very similar spec to that Acer. The apparent downside is that the screen isn't great on them, but I doubt you'll reallynotice unless you need decent colour accuracy or you work a lot in very bright light.

Original Poster

sergiup

The Dell Outlet have Inspiron 13s (model 5378) for under £500 with 10% … The Dell Outlet have Inspiron 13s (model 5378) for under £500 with 10% discount (marchmadness), very similar spec to that Acer. The apparent downside is that the screen isn't great on them, but I doubt you'll reallynotice unless you need decent colour accuracy or you work a lot in very bright light.

Hi they look very good systems for the money. Not a big fan of the 2in1 design but I could look past that for the money. The marchmadness code didn't seem to work for me though ?

Edit: Its says coupon expired
Edited by: "adam45417" 11th Mar 2017

Ah, sorry it was working yesterday, and I imagine there'll be another 10% voucher at some stage soon...

Sent you a pm

new code is actually better - sundayfunday which gives 15%
wish i had seen that sooner as its just going to be today
edit: watch out for new codes today
they posted a banner on twitter about 30% off selected systems along with xps/alienware/'somethingelse' tags but its been deleted
maybe will come back in some form later on

Edited by: "brilly" 13th Mar 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions