Looking for a £20 vape for mother in law

Found 31st Dec 2016
I'm looking for a £20 vape for my mother in law, she currently smokes a fair bit but she's looking to get off it. I used to vape but don't anymore so what I know is probably out of date now so I'm asking you guys. Hoping that it's suitable for her (not a massive box) and relatively straightforward as she's never had one. Cheers!

1. Ask
  2. Vape
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Vape
17 Comments

Looking for a £20 vape for mother in law ...............

sounds like a fair swap

I've got one of these brand new sealed in a box, free if you want to collect it (nr M1 J11) or you can send an SAE if you want it.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…TUW
Edited by: "dozstanford" 31st Dec 2016

If it's the mother in law you want it for.. then are you looking for the exploding type??

Not sure what price u can get them but can't go wrong with an istick and a nautilus mini. Don't get one of those ego ce5 off the market etc they are useless.

your spending £20 on the mother in law !!
sounds like you really like her oO

How did u manage to quit the vape? Im desparate lol

istick basic

you can get them on the NHS now, so try that first.
Edited by: "regretful1" 1st Jan

dozstanford

I've got one of these brand new sealed in a box, free if you want to … I've got one of these brand new sealed in a box, free if you want to collect it (nr M1 J11) or you can send an SAE if you want it.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YB22TUW

​Hi I have to stop smoking due to ill health and I'm looking to try vaping. Do you still have your vape available please.

"Looking for a £20 vape
for mother in law"

I have a brand new, un-used, boxed VIP vaping kit...

What's her age, vital statistics and location, and I'll let you know if I'm interested. X)

Blu from tesco. Liquid is not good. Get some from UK e cig store. Tobacco royale is the nearest to ciggies.

Tablites cyclone V4 plus 3 bottles of liquid for £24.99 at the moment or have a look at uk vape club I found both of these very reliable.
Edited by: "lizzie84" 1st Jan

dozstanford

I've got one of these brand new sealed in a box, free if you want to … I've got one of these brand new sealed in a box, free if you want to collect it (nr M1 J11) or you can send an SAE if you want it.https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YB22TUW

​hi do you still have this item

I thought them things were around a 10 surprised to see people asking for a the free one whom have probably been wasting a lot of money on cigs over the years just spend that money on one of these instead of waiting for a free one to arrive by post it will probably cost u same by the time it arrives in the fags u buy in the meantime.

Original Poster

Brilliant cheers for all the help guys, having a look at some of the starter kits around the price point on UK vape club and similar sites Might even stretch to an iStick if I can be bothered!

Original Poster

dozstanford

That's really kind of you to offer thanks man, i'm not short of cash lately and it seems like some other commenters could use it more than me though! Thanks again regardless
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3170
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions