EXPIRED

Looking for a 28inch 4:3 CRT telly

Want something to play all my oldschool light gun games. Thought if I walked in somewhere like cash converters they'd have something... all they had was crappy LCD's.

New, Used etc...

7 Comments

My best suggestion would be watch your local Freecycle group!

My local one regularly has large old style TV's that people have just replaced with a big flat screen and don't want to just drive it to the tip, so they're usually free to anyone who'll collect them.

If no luck there, or you're in a rush, keep an eye in Loot/Friday-ad etc, or local paper classifieds.

If it doesn't have to be 28", I imagine you'll soon see a 24" to 32" going free on freecycle however, if not immediately just wait til after Xmas and watch the flood of old TV's wanting to be saved from the skip!

If you use it, do an ebay search and filter by distance. Normally plenty going, many start at 99p as it's free to list. Though I did laugh when some guy near me wanted £100 for one, he must be mad. If he looked at completed items he'd see they go for next to nothing.

Original Poster

savasaint;6923637

If you use it, do an ebay search and filter by distance. Normally plenty … If you use it, do an ebay search and filter by distance. Normally plenty going, many start at 99p as it's free to list. Though I did laugh when some guy near me wanted £100 for one, he must be mad. If he looked at completed items he'd see they go for next to nothing.

Thanks... the only one anywhere near me on ebay is starting at £50! I'm not in any rush though.

Original Poster

Never knew freecycle existed, thanks

try gumtree there are always loads on that

You could also try your local Tip. There are always loads at mine

tyke-eng;6932879

You could also try your local Tip. There are always loads at mine

+1 container full of the things!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.33