Looking for a 32 inch TV with full HD and smart features.

Found 9th Aug 2017Edited by:"MoshinD"
Honestly can't find anything of the sorts for a fair price and its driving me nuts. Everything seems to be ludicrously oversized at this price. Budget is around £300.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
So I wrote out a comment only for HUKD to go back and I lost it, so now I will just post and edit.

I found one £20 under budget: currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Another one £30 under budget by Toshiba: ao.com/pro…spx

I also found one by Sharp £60 under budget: very.co.uk/sha…prd
Edited by: "Mechtup" 10th Aug 2017
There are a few of last years models still in stock at good prices like the Sony WD75 at £330-370 depending on which colour frame you want, the 32WD751 looks to be cheapest right now.
Dolphinzz8 h, 25 m ago

Another one £30 under budget by Toshiba: …Another one £30 under budget by Toshiba: http://ao.com/product/32l3753db-toshiba-tv-black-50483-108.aspxI also found one by Sharp £60 under budget: http://www.very.co.uk/sharp-sharp-lc-32cfg6022k-32-inch-full-hd-smart-tv/1600176610.prd

Toshiba and Sharp no longer make TVs for Europe, only licence their name and logo for budget brand TVs. Toshiba by the Turkish electronics giant Vestel and while the Sharp name is licensed by a Slovenian company called UMC they also source most of their models from Vestel.
EndlessWaves4 h, 4 m ago

There are a few of last years models still in stock at good prices like …There are a few of last years models still in stock at good prices like the Sony WD75 at £330-370 depending on which colour frame you want, the 32WD751 looks to be cheapest right now.Toshiba and Sharp no longer make TVs for Europe, only licence their name and logo for budget brand TVs. Toshiba by the Turkish electronics giant Vestel and while the Sharp name is licensed by a Slovenian company called UMC they also source most of their models from Vestel.

I assumed something like that, but he said something around £300 so I gave him options under £300. Plenty of ones above £300 just not so many below
Dolphinzz15 m ago

I assumed something like that, but he said something around £300 so I gave …I assumed something like that, but he said something around £300 so I gave him options under £300. Plenty of ones above £300 just not so many below

There's nothing wrong with them as budget TVs, but presenting them as 'by toshiba' was a bit misleading.
EndlessWaves13 h, 47 m ago

There's nothing wrong with them as budget TVs, but presenting them as 'by …There's nothing wrong with them as budget TVs, but presenting them as 'by toshiba' was a bit misleading.

I guess but it doesn't matter really as I'm sure the guy won't look at my reply anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions