Looking for a 4 night family holiday (with 4 year old child

Posted 13th Jul
Originally we wanted to go on a cheap all inclusive abroad but with covid and delays in getting passports we’re going to give this a miss.

Instead, I was thinking butlins, haven holidays, or something like that (children’s entertainment)

The cheapest I can find is £560 not including food/drinks and other costs. I can see us spending over £1000 for a 4 day break which seems to me quite excessive.

Has anyone got any ideas for a family break leaving end of August ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Camping?
Haven and Bultins aren't doing childrens entertainment at the minute and non of the facilities or on site play areas are open
Ive seen a few good ones but they sadly dont come complete with a 4 year old child and suspect you would have to take your own
I wouldn’t worry the way things are going, we will be back in lockdown by end of August. Just look at the news it will probably before then even...
If its only 4 days I would try to hire a private caravan and make my own entertainment, beach days, trips etc, still won't be cheap though
Tattershall lakes is open, its chaos but there’s now everything open
Why are you going in School holidays with a child under school age, this is why its so expensive. Wait until the kids ar eback in school and you'll save loads
Uridium14/07/2020 17:07

Why are you going in School holidays with a child under school age, this …Why are you going in School holidays with a child under school age, this is why its so expensive. Wait until the kids ar eback in school and you'll save loads

What? I’m going a week before she STARTS primary school.
Flappybunnyman14/07/2020 17:49

What? I’m going a week before she STARTS primary school.

Ah I see. That's a shame, no way of avoiding the price hike then. British holidays during school holidays are sadly very expensive, more so this year as demand is higher as many people are avoiding flying.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants