Groups

Looking for a 49 inch 4k hdr tv as cheap as poss!! help please :)

Hi Peoples!!

I am on the look out for around a 49 inch 4k HDR tv for as cheap as possible any ideas?

9 Comments

Look at the Argos bush deal posted

Original Poster

candice56

Look at the Argos bush deal posted

I don't think it was a HDR tv though unfortunately

Best wait until Black Friday, the cheapest you will probably find is Hisense H49M3000, but it's not true HDR even if it supports it, still a great TV though.
    I got mine for £270 delivered from Amazon Warehouse when they had the 20% off student discount

Original Poster

bandit17

Best wait until Black Friday, the cheapest you will probably find is … Best wait until Black Friday, the cheapest you will probably find is Hisense H49M3000, but it's not true HDR even if it supports it, still a great TV though.I got mine for £270 delivered from Amazon Warehouse when they had the 20% off student discount

bandit17

Best wait until Black Friday, the cheapest you will probably find is … Best wait until Black Friday, the cheapest you will probably find is Hisense H49M3000, but it's not true HDR even if it supports it, still a great TV though.I got mine for £270 delivered from Amazon Warehouse when they had the 20% off student discount

Thank you I will keep an eye out I recently got an xbox one s so I want to take advantage of the HDR feature

Full HDR ain't cheap at the moment, the Samsung KS7000 at £900 is the cheapest option at 49".

You can get partial HDR implementations down to three or four hundred though, how limited a version are you prepared to accept?

If you can get a hisense, you should go for it. Great tv's!

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

Full HDR ain't cheap at the moment, the Samsung KS7000 at £900 is the … Full HDR ain't cheap at the moment, the Samsung KS7000 at £900 is the cheapest option at 49".You can get partial HDR implementations down to three or four hundred though, how limited a version are you prepared to accept?

I don't mind to much as long as the xbox one s looks as pretty as possible on it! It's my main reasoning for a 4k hdr tv

Original Poster

Eubonator

If you can get a hisense, you should go for it. Great tv's!

I am hoping these go in the sales on black Friday there is a very nice 50 inch 4k hdr

Aldi have got a 49" 4K Television deal on at the moment, just saw posters in one of theirs stores this afternoon, may be worth a look.

P.S I think it was about £329 or there abouts for a 49", so not a bad price considering.
    Edited by: "FTCom" 18th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions