Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a 4gb SD card

Looking for a 4gb SD card,not a SDHC card but just SD
    Hoping to get one under a fiver if possible including delivery,anyone know any good places to look for one?

11 Comments

Original Poster

Cant be micro has to be regular SD

ok hold up...ill get thesaint in here to help u out.

Transcend 4Gb Secure Digital Flash Memory Card, amazon, satart at £5.37 delivrd marketplace, only place i know that do 'em

AugQX;3833310

Transcend 4Gb Secure Digital Flash Memory Card, amazon, satart at £5.37 … Transcend 4Gb Secure Digital Flash Memory Card, amazon, satart at £5.37 delivrd marketplace, only place i know that do 'em

i think that is the only 4gb regular sd card.....from what ive read u wud have to go up or down ie 2gb or 8gb in order to get a regular sd....the option augqx gave you is the only option for a regular 4gb sd card i believe.

Original Poster

Will have a look,do they do 8gb SD cards?i was looking around and after 4gb could only find the SDHC cards,didnt know they went up to 8gb?
    Also im looking for one for the Wii,just checked out the Transcend 4Gb Secure Digital Flash Memory Card and one review says it doesnt work with the Wii,think the Wii can only accept 2gb SD cards but am not 100% certain so does anyone know?

Original Poster

Just tryed a micro SD card in the wii with its adapter and that works

so ur all sorted now?

Original Poster

Its only 1gb the micro SD card i have,definatly need a bigger one,maybe 2gb SD or Micro SD would be ok
    Bought this one as the price wasnt bad ]http//ww…8-3 thanks for the help btw guys :-D

DaveLamboona;3834287

Its only 1gb the micro SD card i have,definatly need a bigger one,maybe … Its only 1gb the micro SD card i have,definatly need a bigger one,maybe 2gb SD or Micro SD would be okBought this one as the price wasnt bad ]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Technology-2GB-Secure-Digital/dp/B000EOMXM0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1229953875&sr=8-3 thanks for the help btw guys :-D

I have never seen a 4GB non SDHC card, although there a one or two that sell them.

You paid over the odds from the market place seller, you could have got one for around £3 delivered.

Original Poster

Only cost me 39p more so no biggie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?910
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111321
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.22
      4. Drive Club PS422

See more discussions