Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a 5.1 surround with optical that will shake the house down.......

Was looking at the sony and samsung, any other good deals around???
    Cheers.
    Was running a Gigaworks 750 b4 and need something this powerful but with optical connectivity.

11 Comments

Original Poster

bumpity bump :gift:

yeh me too, looking for the sony davis10 home cinema, a bit dear at the mo, look after xmas
    look up bargain crazy they had 5.1 sony cinema surround for around £115, cant remember waht model it was though.

I have a logitech z5500 for sale. only used twice......I play my xbox downstairs now on my other z5450 setup.

far too heavy to post,

collection is fine if your near west lothian - edinburgh way'ish.........it's going for £160 boxed as new

Original Poster

B.Davidson05;3751533

I have a logitech z5500 for sale. only used twice......I play my xbox … I have a logitech z5500 for sale. only used twice......I play my xbox downstairs now on my other z5450 setup. far too heavy to post, collection is fine if your near west lothian - edinburgh way'ish.........it's going for £160 boxed as new

No thanks, could pick that up on ebuyer new for 170.92 with 2 years guarantee.

If you want to shake the house down, then I'm afraid the all in one solutions don't really have the precision, power, or timing. What you need is an AV amplifier and a speaker package. Check out [url]www.Richersounds.com[/url] for some great deals.

Original Poster

Heavertron;3760769

If you want to shake the house down, then I'm afraid the all in one … If you want to shake the house down, then I'm afraid the all in one solutions don't really have the precision, power, or timing. What you need is an AV amplifier and a speaker package. Check out [url]www.Richersounds.com[/url] for some great deals.

Aye was looking at the onkyo TXSR 606 with a set of kefs possibly if the budget will stretch.
    Maybe wait to January sales for a good deal.

esq3585;3761927

Aye was looking at the onkyo TXSR 606 with a set of kefs possibly if the … Aye was looking at the onkyo TXSR 606 with a set of kefs possibly if the budget will stretch.Maybe wait to January sales for a good deal.

I have the 605 and it's great for movies. It's very dynamic with lots of punch. It's about average for music. I believe there is a similarly priced Yamaha out there now which beats the 606 as a package. Check out whathifi.co.uk

Original Poster

Heavertron;3762520

I have the 605 and it's great for movies. It's very dynamic with lots of … I have the 605 and it's great for movies. It's very dynamic with lots of punch. It's about average for music. I believe there is a similarly priced Yamaha out there now which beats the 606 as a package. Check out whathifi.co.uk

Will check that yam out,cheers sir :thumbsup:

esq3585;3766847

Is this the guy?http://whathifi.com/Review/Yamaha-DSP-AX763/

That's the one. I listened to it instore and it's a beautiful reciever. Nice sounding with music too.

Original Poster

Gonna hang on see if richersounds have some new years boxing day sales :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Turning off Best Offer on Ebay Buy It Now listings.11
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      4. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33

See more discussions