Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a basic spice rack (inc spices)

Looking for a basic spice rack (inc spices) as im about to start cooking for myself at last !

Anyone ?

Rep added

16 Comments

wouldn't you be better off filling your own spice jars?

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5143408

http://www.thesaleshops.com/products/8-jar-spice-racks/307/?source=froogle&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=comparison_shopping_feeds&utm_nooverride=1Dont know how much u want to spend but this looks quite nice

Thanks, that does look nice, the spices are included as oppossed to just the jars I think ?

Original Poster

queenlush;5143430

wouldn't you be better off filling your own spice jars?

If I had any yes, hence why im looking for a set :whistling:

Darryl2312;5143437

Thanks, that does look nice, the spices are included as oppossed to just … Thanks, that does look nice, the spices are included as oppossed to just the jars I think ?

Yeah it does say u get 8 of the most popular spices included:thumbsup:

Darryl2312;5143442

If I had any yes, hence why im looking for a set :whistling:

i meant the spices you get in pre filled jars are pretty naff, it would be cheaper to get empty jars and fill them with spices of your own choice from the supermarket, even cheaper is to go to an asian supermarket if you have one near you.

Original Poster

queenlush;5143495

i meant the spices you get in pre filled jars are pretty naff, it would … i meant the spices you get in pre filled jars are pretty naff, it would be cheaper to get empty jars and fill them with spices of your own choice from the supermarket, even cheaper is to go to an asian supermarket if you have one near you.

Cheers you make a good point :thumbsup:

Werent trying to be funny apologies !

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5143476

Yeah it does say u get 8 of the most popular spices included:thumbsup:

Cheers

Darryl2312;5143644

Cheers you make a good point :thumbsup:Werent trying to be funny … Cheers you make a good point :thumbsup:Werent trying to be funny apologies !

Don't worry about it :thumbsup:

where are you? I have one I've just emptied as contents were out of date but couldn't chuck the rack as too good to chuck. Now sat empty on the window ledge of the (empty) house we've moved out of as no use for it at new place. You can have it if local. :):thumbsup:

soz, just noticed....Aberdeen. Should have checked 1st

Original Poster

QUOTE=christophersmum;5144438]soz, just noticed....Aberdeen. Should have checked 1st[/QUOTE]

Cheers much appreciated anyway :thumbsup:

I got mine from Lidl they do them every couple of months, it has 12 spices in and is a wooden rack and is about £4 when they have them in

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5148100

I got mine from Lidl they do them every couple of months, it has 12 … I got mine from Lidl they do them every couple of months, it has 12 spices in and is a wooden rack and is about £4 when they have them in

cheers mate ill keep an eye open :thumbsup:

Darryl2312;5149568

cheers mate ill keep an eye open :thumbsup:

thats ok, shame i just got rid of one for someone who wanted it, and i spose postage could become a bit too anyway. Good luck looking for it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047074
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767159
      3. Anyone want a Jack Wills single use 20% off £60 and/or £10 off £60 code?11
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214455

See more discussions