Expired

Looking for a bed like this but hopefully cheaper! http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6667052/Trail/searchtext%3EACICA.htm

8 replies
Found 11th Oct 2008
I am looking into getting a bed for my son - preferbly blue metal frame.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm £149.99

Is the one I like, don't know if it is cheaper anywhere else, I have found it without mattress for 99.99 - but can you get a single mattress delivered elsewhere for less then £50??

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Any help would be great, similar products posted would also be a great help.

Thanks xx

8 Comments

check this out this was on sale the other day for £99.99,at their branch in glasgow

bensonsforbeds.co.uk/Chi…spx

You could save £15 on the exact same one from Argos by buying it on a 10% day through your local Homebase store.

Next 10% day is 17th/18th October

The ]Bed Shop do this in blue for £79 delivered, then you can get a solo mattress from them for £59 but they offer a £20 discount of you order both from them using code mattress in the promotional box. £118 delivered.

http://the-bed-shop.com/images/imagecache/200x133_darwinpink.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks so much - Have just ordered the bed and mattress for £118 and its coming on Tuesday! What a bargain!

Thanks again :thumbsup: xx

choc1969;3169506

The ]Bed Shop do this in blue for £79 delivered, then you can get a solo … The ]Bed Shop do this in blue for £79 delivered, then you can get a solo mattress from them for £59 but they offer a £20 discount of you order both from them using code mattress in the promotional box. £118 delivered.

b and m have these for about 35 pounds or they are very similar

seen a nice football one in b&m the other day for like £35

Original Poster

whats b&m please?

Original Poster

Shocking service, sold my lil boys cot on Monday night as the Bed was due to be delivered on Tuesday and I waited in all day and it didn't turn up....checked the website and phoned customer services to be told that it may take up to 15 DAYS!:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions