Looking for a blu ray burner for my windows pc external usb 3.0

Found 31st Oct 2017
Looking for a blu ray burner for my windows pc external usb 3.0? Any one got any recommendations? I don’t won’t to spend a few 100 lol every time I google it it comes up with ones that are £300 or soo lol
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Why don't you get an internal? Much cheaper.

I have this one. Cracking machine.

amazon.co.uk/Pio…ner
I have no innernal drive on my pc
You could buy an internal one and a USB caddy.
EndlessWaves58 m ago

You could buy an internal one and a USB caddy.

They're not that common anymore and most are for slimlined drives. You're either looking at 2nd hand or modding another case to hold them. I'd probably just bolt the drive to the bottom of a desk and run the cables from the PC.
I tryed too find a caddy but every time I google one it comes up with hhd caddy’s lol
Hdd
Gamer90314 m ago

I tryed too find a caddy but every time I google one it comes up with hhd …I tryed too find a caddy but every time I google one it comes up with hhd caddy’s lol

There's still stock of the Icy Box one about but I didn't realise the prices had gone up that much, they used to be about £30:
google.co.uk/sho…302
EndlessWaves2 h, 16 m ago

There's still stock of the Icy Box one about but I didn't realise the …There's still stock of the Icy Box one about but I didn't realise the prices had gone up that much, they used to be about £30:https://www.google.co.uk/shopping/product/4081320977036447302

Do you know of any caddy that you can use just usb? I don’t think it will reach plug socket
Gamer90330 m ago

Do you know of any caddy that you can use just usb? I don’t think it will r …Do you know of any caddy that you can use just usb? I don’t think it will reach plug socket

Any of the more common slimline ones should do, although you are limited to a slimline drive which was historically always a little slower (I've no idea of the current market):
google.co.uk/sea…ure
Gamer9033 h, 31 m ago

Hdd

You can edit posts to correct typos..
CEX have ONE 10x Blu Ray writer in stock, £35 - but I think they would all need power as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants