Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a bookcase / shelfing unit

alright guys and girls

im looking for a cheap as chips shelving unit for the spare room to store dvds and other such tat

anyone seen anything better than the usual 20quid job from argos?

cheers

5 Comments

Try Ikea, their units are usually quite sturdy and the Expedit range is fab, they are a bit more expensive starting at £49 upwards but are really solid and in the long run will probably be worth the extra outlay as they'll last for years rather than collapsing after about 2yrs!!

have you a nettos by you? my nearest had shelving units reduced to £9.99 - specials from the other week - free standing - well worth a tenner!!

Someone has already mentioned Ikea, I got a set of shelves from the billy range for £30 in silver, which I think is £20 cheaper than the wood effect in the same range! Also you can buy extra shelves and extended units, I think you can also get dividers for CDs. I even managed to get the flat pack into my puma. Easy to build and very sturdy. I did search quite a few places when I bought my shelves and these were best for my needs, shoe storage!!

Ikea's the place to go, I got a great book case that stores all our DVD's, CD's and books. Looks pretty good too in the 3rd bedroom.

Think we only paid about £30 for it as well.

Original Poster

excellent, cheers guys, i guess a trip to ikea is in order!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions