Groups

Looking for a break in May, anyone heard of any good deals?

Banned
    Hi all,

Want either a short holiday, or a few nights on a city break around 7th may (bfs bday) to take him away somewhere nice before our big break in june - flying from exeter airport. Ive searched every website for HOURS but im really struggling to find something under £350 quid!!

Dont want everyone searching for me obviously but if anyones heard of any good deals,or have booked similar yourself it would be much appreciated x

4 Comments

Is that £350 per person or for both of you together?

How many nights is your minimum and maximum?

Ive found recently getting cheap flights and a seperate hotel is a lot cheaper than package holidays but do any of the low cost airlines fly from Exeter? Would you travel to Bristol to get a decent deal with Easyjet or Ryanair who go from there??

Original Poster Banned

350 for both, as i ony wanted to go for 3 nights really. Yes looks like ill have to go from bristol!

Thanks for the advice on seperate-wil have a good look!

Have a look on site like hotelopia for accommodation, ive used them quite a few times now and they have been great, they have pretty good quidco , 10% last time i looked, and i think there is still a 5% off voucher code kicking around on here for them.

They also seem to have some good january offers on the site itself from an email I got from them the other day, really just depends where you want to go but id have a look on ]skyscanner.net for flights as i think just about all the low cost airlines are on there now.

Hi - I've been looking too. The only decent holidays from Exeter would be to Amsterdam but they still seem to be over budget. I'm now thinking of going from Bristol - Ryanair have lots of cheap flights if you don't mind what date you go.

Debs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions