Expired

looking for a cheap car insurer

7 replies
Found 29th Apr 2007
does anyone know of a cheap car insurer that will insure 2 cars on the same policy.

thanks in advance

8 Comments

lol - deja vu! I did this the other day and posted the same request
depends on how much no claims you have. I only had 3 due to malicious damage claim last year. you can only use your no claim on on policy but some will mirror the discount on the second car. seems like they are 2 seperate policies in every case. more th
hotukdeals.com/for…246

Original Poster

thanks aquatic for the reply,i ended up going with shelias wheels for my mum,she was on norwich union and paying 737 now with sheila she pays 336,i just need a insurer for my dad now.hes got 9 points on his license though so we need to find as cheap possible.

he drives a astra van,would it be wrong to declare my mum as the main driver and put my dad as the second driver,so it would be cheaper,because if my dad got insurance on his own it would probably be alot dearer.

have you try hastings direct.Thre great they knocked down our car insurance by £100 last year:-D

Original Poster

no iv not tried them yet,do you know any insurers that will insure someone with 6 points

esure,sainsbury,admiral dont

Why not use Moneysupermarket.com, Confused.com and Comparethemarket.com in tandem - find the cheapest insurer then use Quidco to get some cashback.

At the moment Lloyds TSB, Prudential and others are offering a £100 plus.

Original Poster

iv sorted it all out now,i went with sheilas wheels with my mum and sainsburys with my dad (533).thanks everyone for the help

charliebrown

Why not use Moneysupermarket.com, Confused.com and Comparethemarket.com … Why not use Moneysupermarket.com, Confused.com and Comparethemarket.com in tandem - find the cheapest insurer then use Quidco to get some cashback.At the moment Lloyds TSB, Prudential and others are offering a £100 plus.

Concur.

I use confused.com, then using Quidco find the best deal. Saves lots of form filling too.Last 3 years saved hundreds.

Confused.com is best place to start. However, the cheapest prices were from companies I havent heard before. With massive Quidco cashback, I went for Prudential at the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    2. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?610
    3. 1x Cineworld code needed412
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher11

See more discussions