Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a cheap dsi for christmas for my son,

shouldnt need any game packages as he already has a ds lite.

a friend of mine works at asda and apparently they are £124 and they can get 10% off, can anyone beat this price? rep given for any help cheers.

6 Comments

Is it worth £124 for a camera that he will probably never use if he already has a DS?

Banned

but he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants one!

DSi is pointless if you have a DS already

No it isn't, there will be games exclusively launched for that platform, although those will be few and far between.

The cheapest place at the mo is Asda and great if you can get the extra 10%!
    My 2 eldest both have the Dsi and now the youngest wants one and Asda have been the best price!

I have a brand new black DSi for sale, got it free with mobile phone contract but my kids don't want one for Xmas.

Original Poster

storey26;6638131

I have a brand new black DSi for sale, got it free with mobile phone … I have a brand new black DSi for sale, got it free with mobile phone contract but my kids don't want one for Xmas.

how much you looking for mate?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions