Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap good blender - less than £20 preferably. Does anybody know of any? Thanks

Looking for a cheap good blender - less than £20 preferably. Does anybody know of any? Thanks

8 Comments

I was shopping for blender recently and gonna be difficult to get something good for under £20.They'll mostly be shop own brand models. I would just look for something as powerful as possible, within that price bracket.

Links to sainsbury's, as that's where I bought mine:

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…635
    sainsburys.co.uk/sol…635

£30 but with a chopper:
    sainsburys.co.uk/sol…635

This 17 piece one in B&M is on for £19.99, there's also a few others also at £19.99.

Just in case you decide to splash out a little more, don't go for the abode model at £34.95 from asda its a 5 in 1 model in a white and blue box we recently had to return it as bits of the plastic inside were breaking off into whatever we were blending!

Original Poster

The thing is - we have a pretty good kenwood one but the jug has gone and cracked. Now everything else is perfectly fine except the jug. People are selling just the jug for £15 on ebay but it seems a rip off when u can pay a bit more and get a whole blender.

nk2013

The thing is - we have a pretty good kenwood one but the jug has gone and … The thing is - we have a pretty good kenwood one but the jug has gone and cracked. Now everything else is perfectly fine except the jug. People are selling just the jug for £15 on ebay but it seems a rip off when u can pay a bit more and get a whole blender.

But will the new blender be as good as your Kenwood one? You pay for what you get i'm afraid. If it's a good blender and works well just buy the new jug. Long term you'll probably benefit.

Original Poster

ipswich78

But will the new blender be as good as your Kenwood one? You pay for what … But will the new blender be as good as your Kenwood one? You pay for what you get i'm afraid. If it's a good blender and works well just buy the new jug. Long term you'll probably benefit.

thats true...

Try writing to Kenwood and explaining what happened. They might be kind enough to send a replacement. I wrote to Judge about a pan handle which came loose and wouldn't tighten. They sent me a complete new set of pans. I'd had the old set several years. That's what I call excellent customer service!

Original Poster

13norfolk

Try writing to Kenwood and explaining what happened. They might be kind … Try writing to Kenwood and explaining what happened. They might be kind enough to send a replacement. I wrote to Judge about a pan handle which came loose and wouldn't tighten. They sent me a complete new set of pans. I'd had the old set several years. That's what I call excellent customer service!

thanks . im going to try that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions