EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap hotel for next weekend!

Its my girlfriends birthday on tuesday and i have been waiting and waiting in hope of picking up some great last minute weekend holiday abroad, but facing the facts I just can afford it

So basically im looking for a okish condition hotel for as cheap as possible as i think it would be nice if we could get away for a few days!

we live in pembrokeshire, wales so the closer to there the better really.. furthest I could go would be around bristol area.. but id like to avoid cardiff

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

I'm planning on a last minute deal in the summer. Everytime I've been passed a travel agents, they always seem to have a poster at the entrance for weekends in London or Edinburgh B&B pretty cheap so you might want to check them out.

so you and the missus planning a dirty weekend then? bit of jiggy eh? wink wink* say no more say no more

Mo786;4173725

so you and the missus planning a dirty weekend then? bit of jiggy eh? … so you and the missus planning a dirty weekend then? bit of jiggy eh? wink wink* say no more say no more

lol.

There have been quite a few deals on here lately - Wetherspoon lodges, De Vere rooms.. and Hilton hotels too. You'll surely find something.

Try [url]www.laterooms.co.uk[/url] for last minute hotel deals - we've stayed in some really posh hotels for a fraction of the normal cost!

good luck
CtC.

Try promo code: P37JAS on the Hilton Hotels web site for 50% off sale. Hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
    3. word association Game73944494
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions